Sunday, November 12, 2017

Massive Anti-Racism March and Rally in Montreal

So, how did you spend your Sunday?

I myself did some laundry, took some screen shots of Steven Alexander Gregory Twilight-Sparkle Applejack Fluttershy Rainbow-Dash Myatt's impotent threats (more on that in an upcoming article), and hit the gym for a couple of hours.

A pretty routine weekend for me.

How about Montreal?

Well, it looks like many of the good people of that lovely city decided to take the day to march against racism. And when I write "many" I sort of mean "thousands":
Soooooo, has La Meute ever organized an event approaching this magnitude?

That's sort of a rhetorical question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you count all the, "I'll be there mans", their numbers often soar into the tens of people.