|Macdonald is on the left.
We were recently given a heads up concerning some of Shawn Macdonald's recent activities.
At the end of March, we reported that Montreal antifa had managed to shut down a concert featuring a number of racist bands. The "boneheads" at Vinland Awakes, a racist blog trying to be as awesome as ARC but badly failing, were not pleased:
Now, when we write "boneheads" we should perhaps write in the singular since we learned that Shawn Macdonald is the owner of Vinland Awakes. And taking a page from McKee's B&H in Calgary, Macdonald has spent some time promoting the blog via stickers that have been found in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside:
We've also found that Macdonalt has been a bit more active on social media lately.
The alt-right movement has gained considerable publicity in the United States following the election of Donald Trump as president on Nov. 9. Trump recently named media mogul Steve Bannon as his chief advisor. Bannon is chairman of Breitbart News, which many claim gives a voice to white nationalists.
The pamphlets read: “Step aside whitey, the Chinese are taking over.”
It alludes to ethnic Chinese people refusing to speak English and making housing prices unaffordable. It suggests white people are being marginalized in “the community your forefathers built.”At one time, we were members of the small BC chapter of the CEC. Sadly we were purged a few days ago, but not before we became reacquainted with a familiar character
|Yeah, Arthur Topham is also a member.
- Blood & Honour BC Members Charged in Series of Assaults
- So, Who in B&H Have Been Arrested?
- More Photos of Blood & Honour (BC) Activities
- McKee Uses Blood & Honour Arrests to Promote Violence
- Hey! We Forgot We Had Video of Blood & Honour BC
- Alastair Miller Named as Third Man Arrested in B&H Vancouver Arrests
- All Is Quiet In "White Nationalist" Land: Part I
- Turns Out We Do Have Information On Alastair Miller
- B&H/Combat 18 Member: "We send bombs and take action...."
- All Is Quiet In "White Nationalist" Land: Part II
- All Is Quiet In "White Nationalist" Land: Part III
- Court Dates For Blood & Honour Members Postponed
- Update on Macdonald Court Appearance
- Christie and Macdonald Confronted During Court Appearance
- Update on Macdonald and BC Blood & Honour: Posts on Hammerskin Forum
Fyi, we've learned that the rivalry between the BC and Alberta factions of B&H seems to be at an end and that Macdonald and McKee are now quite friendly.
We aren't sure what exactly came of the accusations leveled at Macdonald, but we had received information that suggested the case fell apart for one reason or another. If anyone has any details, we would love to hear from you.
Before we were given the heave ho from the CEC Facebook page, we did manage to get a few screen shots that indicate that Macdonald certainly wasn't chastened by his brush with the law in 2011:
If anyone has any more interesting news about Shawn Macdonald, we're always up for some information.