Sunday, April 01, 2012

"Nosferatu200" is Taking a Break

And no, this isn't an April Fools prank.

I'm speaking for myself right now and not for the other members of the Collective. I'm stepping away from the blog for a while. I don't know for how long I'll be gone. It might be a week or a month or longer. I have no idea. I might even decide to come back tomorrow.

But as of now, I need a break. Badly.

For years I have willingly immersed myself in a violent subculture and subjected myself to some of the worst of humanity, exposing myself to a steady diet of negativity which, will inevitably, take a toll on a person.

So I'm taking a vacation. It might be a short one, or it might be a long one. Time will tell.

There are other members of the Collective who may keep thing going, though they also have very busy lives and might not post as frequently.

But just to make it very clear, I do intend on coming back. A well rested Nosferatu is a much more effective Nosferatu.

That said, please continue sending tips, photos, and other intel. While I'm gone, there will be those individuals who will process the information. I'm taking a break, not abandoning the fight.

We had more than 46,000 hits in the month of March alone this year. We couldn't possibly abandon our faithful readers for too long.

So with that, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

9 comments:

Stephen Henry said...

Enjoy your well-deserved Break Buddy. Just to let you know, you are a Blessing and encouragement to many of us who hope and work for a better World.

Anonymous said...

Stay safe whatever you're doing, i will miss reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

what youve been doing is great, hope youre back soon!

Anonymous said...

Rest well. You deserve it.

Edmonton Anti's said...

I really hope for the best for you! We need you guys very much! Edmonton is fast becoming a hotspot and I along with several others in my apartment building, and in my extended family read ARC weekly if not daily! All the rest of you, keep up the excellent work!

Anonymous said...

Get rested, and then come back! ;) For real, we can't afford to lose you - this blog is a priceless contribution to the struggle against the far right. And trust me, I'm not the type of person to applaud any blog. This is the one exception.

Anonymous said...

Get some rest, Nosferatu!

I'm sure that this has taken a toll on your well-being...

Good luck and come back when you are ready.

Anonymous said...

long time R&R

SiegFail said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I treasure all the work you do.