Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Kevin J. Johnston: Was the Poodle in the Pound?

It has been quite some time since we've heard from Kevin "Poodle" Johnston which is odd since rarely have we seen someone who liked to hear the sound of his own voice than him. We did however catch a recording in which he claimed nefarious individuals in the GTA had threatened to kill him, that he had fled to the United States as a refugee, and that his family had left him (I'll see if I can't dig that audio up; if I do I will add it here).

Since then, radio silence.

Until....

Ed Jamnisek of the Northern Guard/Yellow Vests/ Canadian Combat Coalition/etc (basically anywhere he can get a t-shirt, a hat, and/or a leather vest because he's hard), posted this today:



Well, isn't THAT something?

Suffice it to say we haven't seen an update from Kevin, but if he does post a video we'll be very interested in hearing from him which isn't something I would believe I would say about Kevin "Poodle" Johnston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can find KJJ pretending to be in the US in this podcast https://www.spreaker.com/user/icrn/americanuck-radio-20191101_1