- Man Trying To Arrest MPs Part Of Months-Long "Revolution" Encampment
- Parliamentary district protest camp leads to tighter security — and a criminal complaint
- Canadian Ranger faces 22 charges after armed standoff at Rideau Hall
- Secret Service charges man with threat to kidnap and kill Biden and Harris
Days after right-wing domestic terrorists are arrested for attempting to kidnap a sitting governor, @realdonaldtrump promises "unprecedented force" if Democrats win this November. #TrumpRallySanford #TrumpRally pic.twitter.com/ERisdmLoMK— American Bridge 21st Century (@American_Bridge) October 12, 2020
FBI Says Far-Right Group Plotted to Kidnap Virginia Governor https://t.co/6JngS7lu1L— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) October 15, 2020
Militia and "Boogaloo" activists assembled Saturday for a "Unity Rally" at Michigan State Capitol.— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) October 18, 2020
"Heed this warning politicians, magistrates, and officers of the law" one said. "You may get away with your tyranny for a time longer, but the day of reckoning rapidly approaches." pic.twitter.com/C41lg4uydU
- Kevin Johnston ordered to pay $2.5M for 'hateful, Islamophobic' remarks against restaurant chain owner
|To be completely fair, Vanderweide himself does|
a great job of creating an image of the right being
violent extremists due to his own violent extremism
so as such Kidder's contribution is just another
brick in the wall as far as we're concerned.
|Also, does it bother anyone else that Leigh, whom Chris is dating,|
looks a lot like the woman who we think is his mother?
It's sometimes hard to tell if Chris Vanderweide is genuinely concerned about the actions of others or if he is merely upset that someone else is getting the attention he seems to believe should be accorded him all the time.