Friday, March 15, 2019

Massacre At Two New Zealand Mosques; Yellow Vest Canada Members and Other Far-Right Groups Celebrate

I plan on adding to this later today. I just wanted to get the basics out.

In Christchurch, New Zealand, a man walked into a mosque wearing a GoPro which was live streamed to Facebook and shot a number of worshipers. A second mosque son followed. At this point three men and one woman have been arrested in connection to the shooting; at least one of these individuals posted a manifesto justifying the attack (I may take very selected screen shots because this man doesn't deserve to have an audience for his views). He also posted on 8chan:


His weapons were covered with anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim graffiti, including neo-Nazi slogans, references to the UN migration pact and Quebec city mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette:



At this point I don't know how many have died, but I have heard of numbers ranging as high as 26. More information will be forthcoming.

UPDATE: CBC is reporting 40 dead.

In the meantime, the folks at Yellow Vests Canada posted about the tragedy and most of the responses were either celebratory, suggested a false flag, or justified the shootings:















The thread was eventually pulled down, but the administrators can't claim they didn't know about it since they approved of and participated in the thread:


This is the Yellow Vest Canada movement.

I'll continue this article tomorrow evening, but suffice it to say for now I'm not sure I could be more disgusted.

No comments: